To check your inventory levels and other details, do the following:
- Log into your account at shipfusion.com/cpanel/login.php
- From the Menu bar select Inventory and then one of the following options:
- Manage Inventory – From this page, you can see a complete overview per warehouse location of each SKU, as well as how many products of each SKU is available, allocated, back ordered, or incoming. You can also View the product from this page and view Lot Details, if applicable.
- Warehouse Shipments – this page gives an overview per warehouse location of any warehouse shipments you have input that are set to arrive with incoming inventory. Warehouse shipments can also be created on this page.
- Warehouse Transfers – this page gives you an overview of any warehouse transfers you have input into the ShipFusion system. They can also be created on this page.
- Suppliers – This page allows you to add any of your suppliers contact information for your records.
Inventory Analysis – this page provides a per warehouse location overview of all SKUs, the amount of inventory currently accounted for at the warehouse, the daily average of the SKU being sold, the number of days in stock, and how many are incoming. The date range can be adjusted on the right for 7, 30, 60 or 90 day increments.
For a step by step video, see below